Monday 9 January 2012

Pink Training Machine Diet in Thailand

Yes I'm on holiday but if you don't eat the right food you do not have the right energy to train or stay in shape! Some days it's 4-6 hrs of conditioning with the training sessions!

Breakfast depends if I'm training at 8am, if so then I have a protein shake at 7am ... If not, then it's oats mixed with watermelon, pineapple, banana and natural yogurt.

I would then have a protein shake a couple of hours later if not already had at 7am or the oats as above after training at 11am.

Late morning/early lunch
3 eggs scrambled and small fruit platter

Late Lunch - Chicken with basil leaves and a fried egg (no rice)

Mid-late afternoon
Protein shake

8pm Evening meal
Large chicken breasts served with carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and another small fruit plate - I sometimes like chicken with cashew nuts and spring onions too!

Drinks - 2-3 large bottles of water
1-2 coffees
Coconut juice
Watermelon juice
4 sachets of electrolytes

On Saturdays I will have a treat meal - maybe something with chips or just a chocolate sundae... Then back on to my proper food! ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment