Tuesday 17 January 2012

Pink Mission #5 Fatima Pinto - Female Fighter

Today I was very lazy and had some sunbathing time by the pool instead of clinch training. This afternoon I had a gruelling chess lesson with Andy... To the point I was going to cry as I cannot remember all of the differing scenarios and tactics.... I let off some steam in a boxing 121 session at Tiger Muay Thai.

After training I noticed a fabulous looking and very strong, shapely Muay Thai female fighter. This lady did the most beautiful Wai Kru I have ever seen!... She was being filmed by a camera crew so I sat aside and watched them for a while. (I probably looked like a stalker lol) She was so friendly came over and spoke to me, we talked about training and she said she was from Norway, had 22 MT fights and was looking at fighting in MMA very soon too. At 33 years of age I think she looks amazing.

The camera crew were also lovely and I was very privileged to have a couple of snaps taken by them :0)

Every one... this is Me with Fatima Pinto - Muay Thai fighter from Norway fights at 51kg soon to start fighting at 55kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment