Monday 2 January 2012

Pink Mission #5 2nd January 2012

7am got up and ready for training ... Tried to get Andy out of bed but it was not happening... Muay Thai class for 8am - not very many people turned up but I got to meet a new lady but totally forgot her name :(Tania also came to today's lesson - sparring today was a bit pants as only boxing plus I seem to have lost my pink gum sheild :(

Combos for todayJab Cross hook Bob/weave (op jab/x)Come back with upper upper hook cross. 3x rounds on bag3x rounds with pad man3x sparring rounds

Had another chess lesson - todays was on openings followed by a full game

New gum shield purchased :0)

Margaret Aase the BJJ purple belt has messaged to ask if I'm going to Muay thai ... So yes now I am!

Muay thai session was awesome did not see Margaret but an awesome thai fighter by the name of Pixi was in my class - I should imagine tomorrow she will be put in the advanced as she I'd Awesome here is a couple of links to some of her stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bavvbun6te8&feature=youtube_gdata_player



Pixi has been fighting in Muay thai for 5 Years had 5 fights and is 3-2 but she had only lost her fights on decisions to very experienced thai fighters. She is a true machine and loves Julie Kitchen :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment