Friday 6 January 2012

Pink Mission #5 Friday 6th January

This am I had officially bunked off training, I've got three nagging pains/ minor injuries so listened to body and took time out from the hard stuff. I ventured to pharmacy and purchased some" Spirulina" apparently this is the herbal energy pill people use here to keep going. It's produced in Bangkok so I'm hoping this is actually legal. lol

Sat by the pool and sunbathed for most of the day and 3.30pm left for training @ Tiger Muay Thai 4pm-6.30pm
It was great fun, met some new people and sparred with my mad MMA friend Tania Cinquini who unfortunately bumped her knee again :( we are so alike in the fact we keep over training! I feel her frustration it costs a lot of money to fly here! Excited as for first time Tiger is running Saturday classes again with the Wai Kru included in the session... Yay! More choreography lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment