Sunday 8 January 2012

Pink Mission #5 Sunday 8th Jan 2012

Today was a pretty bad day in terms of aches and pains .... Typical that I discuss my ME illness from the past and today I woke up with all my joints in agony! After downing lots of pain relief and I mean all sorts I was still aching and lying awake think omg! Andy was trying to teach me chess and I was just so frustrated and could not concentrate... After taking a sleeping tablet I woke up 5 hrs later ... Much better :0) Yesterday I ate a cheat meal which consisted of bread=wheat= pain .... No more not even on my cheat days its not worth it;(

This evening we got out and ventured the Phuket night Market ... Too busy for my liking but we have done it! Back to bed so good night and have a wonderful Sunday x

No comments:

Post a Comment