Saturday 14 January 2012

Pink Mission #5 14th Jan 2012

Today my leg was much better although I had an exhausting 121 first thing. My trainer decided we should spar and as always the Thai's will get the better of you with the kicks and punches, so... I got in close and went for clinching! ... as my trainer had never done this in any of my lessons he found it quite amusing how I quite happily neck wrestled with him and dug in the knees, we ended up doing this for about 20mins which used up all my energy for the rest of the session! I was so tired today and only lasting 2-3mins on the pads but it was warmer too!

There are photos below which are before and after shots :0).

At 4pm I decided to come back for the class, I've had to miss them all this week due to a knee injury and the risk of someone kicking it in sparring... Class was busy and went really well, we all did the full Wai Kru at the end too ... It's getting there... Me and choreography don't mix lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment