Tuesday 20 December 2011

Pink Mission #5 Tuesday 20th December 2011

8am Muay Thai class again until 10.30pm ate food slept and rested before trying out the MMA class at 4pm which on Tuesdays and Thursdays was Wrestling.  The MMA girl Tania was there so we worked together ... She had a lot of wrestling experience and was really good at shooting for single leg takedowns. Enjoy wrestling with her but i know she was only toying with me :) Tania won 1st place at Grapplers Quest ... We are quite alike both live training and overtrain - she will do well in an MMA fight. To which end the coach asked if we would fight in the cage for BBQ beatdown on this coming Saturday. Unlucky for Tania she had a knee injury... Lucky for me lol. If it was my last week here I would have gone for it but I wanted to stat injury proof for my next 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment