Saturday 17 December 2011

Pink Mission #5 Saturday 17th Dec

Today I purchased some new pink gloves and White Shin Guards (approx £60 for both) Tiger had closed for weekend to have a Xmas party so no classes. This gave us time to recover from Fridays sessions and the Jetlag... Andrew is suffering badly pacing the room at 4am is driving me insane. We found a Pharmacy and I had to go hardcore and go for b12 injections ... These are useful for energy and regenerating red bloods cells and burn fat. I was using timed release capsules in the UK ... Try them they do make a difference if you do a lot of training. Food over here us pretty much perfect for body builders and fighters ... Chicken, rice, fish, salad, fruit platters and protein drinks made with bananas and ice cream - my favourite meal so far is chicken with spring onions and cashew nuts - :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment