Monday 19 December 2011

Pink Mission #5 Monday 19th Dec

After getting permission from my BJJ Coach Raphael Dos Santos I rocked up with my Gi for a BJJ session at Pucket Top Team... The PTT coach is professor Silvio Braga ... Here's a link for more info http://www.silviobraga.com/ . The classes are held in doors on clean thick mats with Aircon - much better than Tiger. Everyone was really friendly and I got to roll with the coach ... He's very much like Raphael, super speedy, slick with moves and a great caring personality for his students. Lots of drills and working on butterfly. I also met a lovely lady who started BJJ a couple of weeks ago with the classes her name is Sharon. Already she is quite good and I think that's also down to having private session every other day with Silvio too. Hoping we stay friends. 4pm-6.30pm Muay thai session at Tiger Although in the beginners class we had the opportunity of a seminar from a Muay Thai champion of 37 years ago


No comments:

Post a Comment