Thursday 10 November 2011

Welcome to my Blog...


Here's a little introduction... Since starting training in the gym 18 years ago, I have come across some really dedicated and awesome sportswomen.  My aim of this blog is to share my training experiences with friends and family as well as cover stories of other females who take part in fitness and mixed martial arts. We may not all be world champion players...but hey some of us train hard, have discipline and thrive of what we do!


Hopefully I will be able to review lots of training products and clothing and tell you about those too!

Things to do before your 40 :- over the course of the next 3 years be on a Pink Mission...with lots of things to do and people to see...here are some of them:
  • Take Part in Chess Boxing match (Waiting since Oct 2010)
  • Take Part in Thai Fight
  • Take Part in an Amateur MMA Match
  • Meet Julie Kitchen and hopefully add her to my blog :)
  • Aim for my Purple belt in BJJ
  • Travel to Thailand to Train in MMA and BJJ
  • Travel to Brazil so I can train BJJ on the beach
  • Get rid of the nerves when competing!!! It still wont go away!







No comments:

Post a Comment